Voice Typing Problem Verizon Galaxy S7 Edge, Android 6.0.1

stringrazor

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
Searches indicated the issue was specific to Verizon. Others reported exactly the same issue I'd been experiencing: a few words would be recognized but when I paused just for a second, either recognition would stop or everything typed would be deleted and replaced by my next words. Today, I got system update to G935VVRU4BQA2 which included Android 7. This resolved the voice-to-text issue and it working well once again.

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Searches indicated the issue was specific to Verizon. Others reported exactly the same issue I'd been experiencing: a few words would be recognized but when I paused just for a second, either recognition would stop or everything typed would be deleted and replaced by my next words. Today, I got system update to G935VVRU4BQA2 which included Android 7. This resolved the voice-to-text issue and it working well once again.
I am glad it is working again for you. Its funny, for some users 7.0 has broken things and for some it has actually fixed them. Well, I guess it's not so funny but you get the point, hopefully😁

Hey I Tried

Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
I've found that having both the Google version of Voice and the S Voice, it can make voice to text act funky.
I just disabled the S voice, and it cleared a lot of wierd issued up.