Is there anyone that has had their original s7 edge since it came out last march?

A

AC Question

I know this is a weird question, But I have a refurbished s7 edge that was made in september, I just wanna know has anyone elses phone lasted this long, hopefully that will give me a reference point for the life I can get out of mine.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Without knowing anything about the device, I speculate that it can be expected to be good for several years. But I'll move this to the S7e forum to see what those guys have to say.

Last edited:

skinneejay

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I have had mine since launch. The phone still works flawless. I do my normal wipe when new updates come out.
The best phone I've owned.

Jason Fournier1

May 22, 2014
Visit site
Since March. Still like new except battery not as good. I think that is due to Android though. Probably time for a reset and fresh install

jbjtkbw007

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
Last week of March 2016. Have only done 1 factory reset to fix Samsung Pay. Now, I have the dreaded vertical pink line and have to send to Best Buy to have it serviced locally.

tcdude

May 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm on my second S7E because of the pink line going through the screen issue and ironically my second one now has the same issue

trsbbs

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
I know this is a weird question, But I have a refurbished s7 edge that was made in september, I just wanna know has anyone elses phone lasted this long, hopefully that will give me a reference point for the life I can get out of mine.

Replaced twice. Sent in for repair once. Now the pink line has appeared again. Third phone on it's way.

NOTE. Never damaged. Never abused. In a case as well.

iWEARaONESIE

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Had mine since the 1st day it came out. I've had zero issues with it. I did however drop it and crack the screen and had to send it to Samsung to have the glass replaced.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I bought two on launch and have one of them in excellent condition. The other has a cracked display. I tripped on some stairs on Christmas Eve and cracked the glass in the bottom left corner. It still works though.

20170225_005052.jpg

Alanhd

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I've had mine since launch, it's still spotless and no lag at all, battery life is subjective because I do use it a lot, but saying that this will be my last Samsung phone due to the poor way Samsung has handled the nougat update. I'm hoping they put aSd card in the pixel 2

ZOMMBIE1

Trusted Member
May 24, 2015
Visit site
Have an S7 edge since launch. Still working just fine. Even gave my 7 yr old daughter an S6 edge from launch that still runs like a champ.

lammy8

Trusted Member
Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
Since day of release, I've cracked the screen a little in the top right corner (was in a case at the time too) and have screen burn in. Otherwise ok.

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site

Bought mine from Verizon on launch. It lasted a month. Had serious data connection issues. They tried everything. No luck so they had me take it into a verizon store to swap it out. They wouldn't give me a brand new unit. I explained that I had it only 4 weeks, and paid cash for it. No luck. So I took it to be repaired, sold it and bought another brand new one. It's been great. However, being an audiophile, I bought a ZTE axon 7 on launch. Your going to think I'm crazy, but it's a better phone all around. It's faster, has 64gb of built in storage plus micro sd, a beautiful superamoled screen, longer battery life, and don't forget the hifi dacs and dolby atmos . I love it. Now I'm not knocking the S7 edge, I'm just saying that I'll never buy from a carrier again.