Should I trade a 6p for galaxy s7

66SMASHerG25

May 16, 2016
Visit site
I got an offer to trade my 32gb 6p for a galaxy s7 that's brand new in box. I am wondering if anyone else has made a similar move and if they regret it or not. I love the 6p and it hasn't had any problems but the phone is just so big. I also like that the s7 has waterproofing. Any help would be appreciated.

Posted via the Android Central App

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Not just no but NOOOOOPE!! Unless you are going to sell the S7 and buy another 6P and pocket the cash difference.

victoryrules8

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
I would. Worst case u take it to best buy and trade it in on another 6p. Lol. There both great phones it's all about size

johnmcc0710

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I sold my 6p and bought an S7 and couldn't be happier. I do not miss the 6P. I sold it because the Bluetooth didn’t work right in my car on texts.

mattsican

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
I bought a 6P then after my wife got an S7 a fee months later I ended up getting an S7. The main thing for me was the size difference. I still have my 6P and I'll switch over to it occasionally. But it usually only lasts a day since it feels just too big. Which is a shame since I really prefer it to the S7 if it wasn't for the size. I put the N beta on it and it really works great, no issues.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I sold my 6p and bought an S7 and couldn't be happier. I do not miss the 6P. I sold it because the Bluetooth didn’t work right in my car on texts.

My 6P randomly cuts out and makes a popping sound while using Bluetooth for music in my car and headsets. I've considered an S7 as I believe that'll fix the issue but I can't bring myself to do it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress