Ordering from Samsung.com is stressful...

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm used to the luxury of buying on Amazon, and being able to modify and change/cancel orders or reach out to a representative. Good luck trying to reach someone on Samsung.com. Bought the S8+ and decided to get the S8+ with the $99 immersive bundle. I ended up having to send one back and keeping the other. E-mail reply was very slow and wait time on the phone was long, I didn't even bother. They also keep changing reps so you have to explain your story all over again. Oh and another thing, the immersive bundle and the S8+ is shipped in separate boxes... didn't know that so I have to go pick up the other box with the S8+ at FedEx tonight. Just giving you a heads up if you decided to buy from them, they ship pretty fast but hard to get in touch with someone.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm used to the luxury of buying on Amazon, and being able to modify and change/cancel orders or reach out to a representative. Good luck trying to reach someone on Samsung.com. Bought the S8+ and decided to get the S8+ with the $99 immersive bundle. I ended up having to send one back and keeping the other. E-mail reply was very slow and wait time on the phone was long, I didn't even bother. They also keep changing reps so you have to explain your story all over again. Oh and another thing, the immersive bundle and the S8+ is shipped in separate boxes... didn't know that so I have to go pick up the other box with the S8+ at FedEx tonight. Just giving you a heads up if you decided to buy from them, they ship pretty fast but hard to get in touch with someone.

Aggravating yes.....stressful not so much. You'll survive and in the end you'll have your new toy.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer