Embedded Pictures in Gmail

jrmarinojr

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Every email I receive that has embedded pictures in it always contains little blue question marks in the pictures. There is no way I can get these pictures to show - I have "restored defaults to show pictures" and have checked the box to "download attachments automatically". What else can I do? Someone please help!!

rixpre2010

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I believe when you tap the little "show pictures" button in the email it remembers that setting for that sender. When you reset the default it actually turns off picture viewing for all senders and you have to reset each one again. I wish there was an option to always show pictures but I haven't found it.

jrmarinojr

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I believe when you tap the little "show pictures" button in the email it remembers that setting for that sender. When you reset the default it actually turns off picture viewing for all senders and you have to reset each one again. I wish there was an option to always show pictures but I haven't found it.

Clicking show pictures does not do anything as the blue question marks still remain. Anyone else experiencing this?