Hard Cases for gTAB 2 7"

glitchgod

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
Okay I need to know if there are any hard cases like Otterbox of some sort for the android galaxy tab 2 7inch.
I know there are the leather sleeves and i even found a Ziplock bag made for it... ya, but im really hard on my devices and there is alot of sand where im at so OTTERBOX is great but they dont make one yet.

Can any one help me.

Sambo41

May 12, 2010
Visit site
If you ask me Otterbox cases are an overkill that adds a lot of bulk and makes your slim device look and feel huge.

Samsung Book Case Cover. The tablet snaps into a solid back and a hard cover closes over the screen. It protects very well and adds very little weight or bulk. It also doubles as a stand for portrait or landscape viewing. Pair it with a Zagg Invisible shield for screen protection and you'll be good to go.

I purchased one at my local Walmart for $49.99 because the one I bought for my 10.1 tablet was excellent!

aureatenova

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
I just got my Tab and I looked at some of the cases at Best Buy....turns out some of the Kindle cases will fit as long as it has the elastic on the corners to hold it in. I'm hoping to find something a bit more durable as well...I have a 15mo old daughter!

Devtodi

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
The Walmart item is not longer available and sadly, there is a distinct dearth of accessories for the Tab 2 7.0. I just received one as a gift and would really like a slim, minimal case for it and cannot find one anywhere.

pretext

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I was at Walmart yesterday and seen the one mentioned, they wanted $50 for it.:eek:

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Devtodi

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
I am looking for something sleek and minimal that will protect the screen when not in use and unobtrusive during operation.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
i would also like a hard cover for mine, i dont care that it makes it bulky. i have an otterbox defender for my phone and love it, and wish there was a tablet case, if not ottercase something comparable. when i got my tablet at best buy they didnt have much in options, but when i was at verizon getting my daughter her new phone i asked the guy and he brought me a leather carrying case for it. list price was 35 dollars so i went ahead and got it.. the cool thing was when he rang it up it was only ten dollars! he said it must be on discount because they dont sell many of them. either way i was happy. i still want a protective hard shell case though