Urgent: Memory problem + Galaxy is now not re-starting (Galaxy hanged on startup)

AdnanNisar941

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
I am facing a strange and annoying problem. I've filled the memory of my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 up with photos, videos, apps and games, and now I have a "Not enough storage space" warning. I wanted to delete the photos and videos I didnt need, but when trying to open the Gallery, I got a message "Not enough space. Delete unnecessary items such as ... pictures, videos..." So I need more space to run Gallery to free some space. I deleted few application but that also didnt help. After that I tried re-starting my galaxy tab but it won't restart. After the animation screen on startup it is hanged ...... I have tried to re-start in safe mode and normally but it won't load ..... Its always stuck at animation "Samsung" screen.

Can anyone please please help me in getting it fixed.

Regards,

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I am facing a strange and annoying problem. I've filled the memory of my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 up with photos, videos, apps and games, and now I have a "Not enough storage space" warning. I wanted to delete the photos and videos I didnt need, but when trying to open the Gallery, I got a message "Not enough space. Delete unnecessary items such as ... pictures, videos..." So I need more space to run Gallery to free some space. I deleted few application but that also didnt help. After that I tried re-starting my galaxy tab but it won't restart. After the animation screen on startup it is hanged ...... I have tried to re-start in safe mode and normally but it won't load ..... Its always stuck at animation "Samsung" screen.

Can anyone please please help me in getting it fixed.

Regards,

Welcome to the forums.
I would try the suggested course of action by my fellow Ambassador.

AdnanNisar941

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for your quick response. Can you please tell me how to wipe system cache partition for Saamsung Galaxy Tab II 7.0.

You hv briefed about Note II but I am using Tab II. Please help me so I can try clearing cache. Thanks alot.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I've filled the memory of my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 up with photos, videos, apps and games, and now I have a "Not enough storage space" warning

Sorry, but you had specified the Note 2 in your original post ...

For the Tab 2 7.0:

1. Power the device off.
    1. Press and hold the Power key.
    2. Select Power off.
    3. Select OK.
    linote.gif
    If the screen doesn't respond to input, press and hold the Power button for 10-15 seconds.
  2. Press and hold the Volume up key then press and hold the Power key.
    linote.gif
    USB cable must be disconnected.
  3. When the Samsung logo appears, release the Volume up key and Power key.
  4. From the Android system recovery screen, press the Volume keys to select wipe cache partition, then press the Power key.
  5. When complete, select reboot system now and press the Power key.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress