Unfortunately, TouchWiz Home Has stopped.

Ahmadroid

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
This worked for me. .. go to settings/ my device. Untick motions/gestures. It's ok to keep air gestures enabled. After weeks of searching complicated means of fixing the problem I can't believe how simple this fix was.

I feel so guilty that I didn't read your reply first!
Thanks dear,, it worked perfectly with me

ahmedmatiaz

Mar 5, 2017
Visit site
I've tried all the methods mentioned above but none of them worked for me, what I believe has worked so far is wiping cache from the recovery menu then enabling system apps that I turned off earlier that day just hours before having troubleshooting problems with touchwizhome

Teresa Andersson

Jun 16, 2017
Visit site
Try these 3 things:

1- Disable all motion/gestures
2-delete/disable facebook messenger app
3-clear cache/data for touchwiz home apps by going to, Settings>App Manager>All>Touchwiz Home and TouchWiz easy Home
4-Clear Cache partition on phone by;
-Power off phone, once phone is completely powered off, hold Up volume+Home+Power buttons till the little androind pops
-Scroll down to where it sais "Clear Cache Partion" and select that by pressing the power button, once you click on this and the cache is cleared screen will highlight Reboot system, select then and you are all set.

-tTese are all the steps i took and the Touchwiz Home no longer crashes

I hope this helps!

Beginning last night, the pop up screen on mine was appearing every 7 seconds and there was no way to access any apps (home screen was black except for background - event the pinned apps) so I tried #4 on this list. Now I can't open my phone at all. It asks for my PIN to unlock it and then the screen just goes black. After restarting again - no change. :confused: HELP! I use my phone for wok, which starts in 2.5 hours.

Queenwhitneyxoxo

Apr 25, 2018
Visit site
I had same problem. It was so frustrating, I tried what it said on here but didnt work. Clearing cache of touch wiz etc.

So I remember last thing I used was google maps before it had this error. I turned my phone off and had repeating error touch screen error and I cant even access home screen or view all apps screen- had to use press and hold home screen for google assistant to open apps for me.

So I went to google maps and deleted installed information (uninstall) via google app store. Disabled and enabled google maps and also deleted cache for it via setting/app/storage. And it worked!

I hope this helped someone. It wasted several hours of my life.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty