Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default How to do 4 Window Multiwindow on Tab Pro 12.2

    How does one do 4 window Multi-WIndow on the Tab Pro 12.2? I can get 2 window to work, but not 4 window.

    Thanks.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

    Default Re: How to do 4 Window Multiwindow on Tab Pro 12.2

    Never mind, I just figured it out. Drag once for splt screen and drag twice to sply the half screen in half.
  3. #3  
    KoukiFC3S's Avatar
    Android Connaisseur

    Posts
    1,623 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,830 Global Posts

    Default Re: How to do 4 Window Multiwindow on Tab Pro 12.2

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMLK View Post
    Never mind, I just figured it out. Drag once for splt screen and drag twice to sply the half screen in half.
    How are you liking the multi screen feature?

    Posted via the Android Central App
  4. #4  

    Default Re: How to do 4 Window Multiwindow on Tab Pro 12.2

    I know you aren't asking me but here's my 2 cents....I like my programs in full screen. Using the multi screen feature just gets in the way.
    KoukiFC3S likes this.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: How to do 4 Window Multiwindow on Tab Pro 12.2

    Quote Originally Posted by KoukiFC3S View Post
    How are you liking the multi screen feature?

    Posted via the Android Central App
    I don't have the 12.2 any more, it was just too big for me to carry it all the time. I love the multi screen on my Galaxy Note 4. I do a video and a game, or a video and reddit or a video and News. I do this pretty much every day. I love it.
    KoukiFC3S likes this.
  6. #6  
    KoukiFC3S's Avatar
    Android Connaisseur

    Posts
    1,623 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,830 Global Posts

    Default Re: How to do 4 Window Multiwindow on Tab Pro 12.2

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMLK View Post
    I don't have the 12.2 any more, it was just too big for me to carry it all the time. I love the multi screen on my Galaxy Note 4. I do a video and a game, or a video and reddit or a video and News. I do this pretty much every day. I love it.
    I'm posting this from my 12.2 while using multi window. LOVE it!

Similar Threads

  1. Reasons to Upgrade to the GS5-From a GS4 Owner POV
    By jcp007 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-08-2014, 09:58 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-08-2014, 03:21 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-08-2014, 10:40 AM
  4. Nexus 7 Refuses to Boot--But w/o Battery, Backlight Comes Om
    By SteinersLoving in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-08-2014, 09:17 AM
  5. How to use Google TTS with Polaris Office or MyLibrary
    By Vitani in forum General Help and How To
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2014, 06:18 PM

Posting Permissions