Can't find developer options

muppetnuts

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
HI Everyone,

I have enabled developer options on my SM-t705 by pressing build number 7 times, and have had the pop up stating that they are enabled, but the {Developer Options} setting does not show up anywhere in the settings menu. I am confused as it always appears above the about phone menu on every other android device I have used., Does anyone have any ideas?

thanks in advance

clevin

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
I will have to check later for its exact location, but it does show up after tapping it multiple times.

@T-Mobile GN3

muppetnuts

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for being so helpful :) I thought that's where it would be, but it isnt on my tab. I have tried pressing build number again but it says no need developer options already enabled.. . How odd....

muppetnuts

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
I only wanted to lower the animations to 0.5 anyway so no biggie.. I can live without it.. It just bugged me as I know it should be there. Thanks for your help tho, its very much appreciated

anon(552018)

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I only wanted to lower the animations to 0.5 anyway so no biggie.. I can live without it.. It just bugged me as I know it should be there. Thanks for your help tho, its very much appreciated

Man no luck on the reboot?
I did however lower the animations like you said. I been using Android tabs for two years and I had no idea about this!

muppetnuts

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Unique indeed. I have only had it a week so could return it but for the sake of a tiny bit of lag its not worth it. I'll try reflashing the firmware using the firmware initialisation setting on Kies and see if that helps.

Slashyou

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
HI Everyone,

I have enabled developer options on my SM-t705 by pressing build number 7 times, and have had the pop up stating that they are enabled, but the {Developer Options} setting does not show up anywhere in the settings menu. I am confused as it always appears above the about phone menu on every other android device I have used., Does anyone have any ideas?

thanks in advance
Well try to wipe cache? 😊

FF22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
This probably does not help but I did not know about this 'function' until reading this thread and just tried in on my Tab S 10.5 and it worked. Not that I know what to do with the new options/settings.

Now is there a way to turn them OFF, close them down?