Folders at Home Screen

manewinho

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I'm new here and also new to Android devices. I've bought a brand new Galaxy Tab and after spending some time playing with it I have some doubts.

1. Is it possible to "pin to home screen" pdf files?
2. Can I "pin to home screen" a folder that was created by me on "My Files"?
3. After creating a new folder on the home screen how can I send files to that folder?

Sorry for this noob questions but I'm not used to work with Android systems and don't know how to do some (probably) basic things.

Cheers,
Manuel (PORTUGAL)

Kupe

Sep 14, 2009
Visit site
Hi,

I'm new here and also new to Android devices. I've bought a brand new Galaxy Tab and after spending some time playing with it I have some doubts.

1. Is it possible to "pin to home screen" pdf files?
2. Can I "pin to home screen" a folder that was created by me on "My Files"?
3. After creating a new folder on the home screen how can I send files to that folder?

Sorry for this noob questions but I'm not used to work with Android systems and don't know how to do some (probably) basic things.

Cheers,
Manuel (PORTUGAL)
Yes to the first two. I do this with Astro File Manager. After installing astro, go to your home screen and select Menu --> Add --> Shortcuts --> Astro --> Navigate in Astro to the desired file or folder then Press-n-Hold it until you get the "Shortcut Name" pop-up dialog. Fix the name, select OK, and the new shortcut is on your desktop.

I haven't figured out how to do your #3.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty