Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Watch Band Photo Thread

This is my favorite band when I want to give my Gear 2 a sleek, modem vibe. It's 100% leather, but it has been embossed with a carbon fiber pattern. It has a polished shine to it, as opposed to the matte black, stock rubber strap that comes with the device. The buckle is stainless and is black PVD plated to prevent scratches. In the words of Flossy Carter, "on a scale from 1 to 10, this one's a go!"

Watch Band Photo Thread-abm_1399065805.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...0-20&m1k=vb_ac (does not come with watch pins)
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts

Default Re: Watch Band Photo Thread

^^^ Nice! !!

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Already posted in the other thread but I'll post here too.

Watch Band Photo Thread-20140429_174302.jpg

Watch Band Photo Thread-20140430_103845.jpg
    debdroid1a likes this.

I like the silver / metallic. Haven't changed mine out yet but something like that is what I'll probably go for, especially with my charcoal G2.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by raremage View Post
    I like the silver / metallic. Haven't changed mine out yet but something like that is what I'll probably go for, especially with my charcoal G2.
    This is my favorite metallic band (previously posted in another thread). Damn thing was scuffing already so I'm just gonna use it when the time is right.

Watch Band Photo Thread-picsplay_1398442510990.jpg

Global Posts
    612 Global Posts

I really like the pics of the bands. It really gives the Gear a more upscale look. I have the mocha gray Neo and haven't come up with a good color to swap my band too
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by taeisme View Post
    I really like the pics of the bands. It really gives the Gear a more upscale look. I have the mocha gray Neo and haven't come up with a good color to swap my band too
    Miss Tae, if you aren't bothered by snake skin, I might try to go with something like the attached photo. There is so much variation in the browns and other colors in a single band, it might just work!

Watch Band Photo Thread-_12-2-.jpg
    Thanked by:
    MattKerwin likes this.

Global Posts
    612 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JacksonEdwardHarrison View Post
    Miss Tae, if you aren't bothered by snake skin, I might try to go with something like the attached photo. There is so much variation in the browns and other colors in a single band, it might just work!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	$_12 (2).JPG 
Views:	445 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	116054
    I never thought about that! Thank you!
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Quote Originally Posted by taeisme View Post
    I never thought about that! Thank you!
    I'm gay. It's what I do, lol.
    Thanked by:
    snc0921 likes this.

Of course...
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

Quote Originally Posted by jrog28 View Post
    Of course...
    Your point?

I'm gay. It's what I do, lol.
    What does that have to do with anything?

I just swapped my Neo band for another rubber band, it's a little thinner and I wanted a regular buckle. I do want to try other colors but not sure what I should try. I will take suggestions though. But here's what I got.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Watch Band Photo Thread-1399089652415.jpg   Watch Band Photo Thread-1399089670946.jpg  
    debdroid1a likes this.

Oh here's the band.. it's plain.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Watch Band Photo Thread-1399089788855.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by neonworm View Post
    What does that have to do with anything?
    Let it go. it's who he is and he's a great contributor. It's not my lifestyle but he was poking fun at himself as a "fashionista". I appreciate his openess and humor. Christ, I'm in my 50's... let's try to enjoy all input. Uhoh... I'm an educated republican... am I going to hell? ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by snc0921 View Post
    Let it go. it's who he is and he's a great contributor. It's not my lifestyle but he was poking fun at himself as a "fashionista". I appreciate his openess and humor. Christ, I'm in my 50's... let's try to enjoy all input. Uhoh... I'm an educated republican... am I going to hell? ;-)
    Oh no, I wasn't complaining or anything. I just didn't see at first that he was referring to fashion. I just thought that he was randomly saying it

Quote Originally Posted by neonworm View Post
    Oh no, I wasn't complaining or anything. I just didn't see at first that he was referring to fashion
    No worries from me based on your reply. People are who they are and unless they are bringing down the fun of something we're all enjoying (gear 2/neo) let's enjoy the humor and advice. ;-)
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  

JEH... I just ordered the orange and black... Curse you and your good taste ;-)
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #20  

Haha! Nice!

OMG...those are some nice bands and thanks for the tips. With it being all Black I wasn't sure which I would do, I like all of them, may start with the Red/Black or the Orange/Black. Thanks so much...

Please upload a picture with it on the watch and on your arm when you get it please...

Hey what about the Nato bands, they come in alot of colors, alot with black and other colors, the only thing is you can't use the heart rate monitor. Any body have one?

Now you got me shopping...hubby not too happy

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Watch Band Photo Thread-1399098864367.jpg   Watch Band Photo Thread-1399098881002.jpg   Watch Band Photo Thread-1399098891960.jpg   Watch Band Photo Thread-1399098903654.jpg  
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #25  

I have seen a lot of Nato bands around. They are a little bit too casual and a bit too functional for my taste. That said, I went with the Gear 2 as opposed to what I perceived to be the more casual and functional Neo. I think it's totally a matter of personal taste. I don't claim to be right, it's just the way my crazy brain works. The wealth of color combinations in Nato bands is wicked. They are trendy and can be very stylish, just not my vibe. I tend to lean more towards premium materials like leather and metal. That said, I can see an inexpensive $10 bright orange rubber strap in my future to go with certain looks, so I don't make any sense at all. Told ya I'm crazy.

I say get what you love!
    Thanked by:
    Lynne246 likes this.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast