Please tell me what i'm doing wrong???

knitterguy

Apr 9, 2016
Visit site
I have a samsung gear neo 2. i just got a droid mini today and i cannot for anything get it to pair with my watch. i have tried factory restoring the watch, and more times than i can count reset both the phone and watch. i have installed the samsung gear app, as well as android wear. AW can see the watch, but after it connects to it, stays on a screen that says 'updating' for over half an hour. samsung gear app doesn't even see it. please help me! i have unpaired from phone and bluetooth a ton of times too.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I have a samsung gear neo 2. i just got a droid mini today and i cannot for anything get it to pair with my watch. i have tried factory restoring the watch, and more times than i can count reset both the phone and watch. i have installed the samsung gear app, as well as android wear. AW can see the watch, but after it connects to it, stays on a screen that says 'updating' for over half an hour. samsung gear app doesn't even see it. please help me! i have unpaired from phone and bluetooth a ton of times too.

Welcome to Android Central!

The Gear app from the Play Store only works for the Gear S2 and not the older watches.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harmeet123