Please tell me what i'm doing wrong???

knitterguy

Apr 9, 2016
Visit site
I have a samsung gear neo 2. i just got a droid mini today and i cannot for anything get it to pair with my watch. i have tried factory restoring the watch, and more times than i can count reset both the phone and watch. i have installed the samsung gear app, as well as android wear. AW can see the watch, but after it connects to it, stays on a screen that says 'updating' for over half an hour. samsung gear app doesn't even see it. please help me! i have unpaired from phone and bluetooth a ton of times too.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I have a samsung gear neo 2. i just got a droid mini today and i cannot for anything get it to pair with my watch. i have tried factory restoring the watch, and more times than i can count reset both the phone and watch. i have installed the samsung gear app, as well as android wear. AW can see the watch, but after it connects to it, stays on a screen that says 'updating' for over half an hour. samsung gear app doesn't even see it. please help me! i have unpaired from phone and bluetooth a ton of times too.

Welcome to Android Central!

The Gear app from the Play Store only works for the Gear S2 and not the older watches.