Can you disable the "connected to Gear Fit" notification in the task bar/notification tray?

pantlesspenguin

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Can you disable the "connected to Gear Fit" notification in the task bar/notification tray?

I wish this wasn't an ongoing notification and I can't figure out if I can disable it. Right now it's looking like I can't.

njitgrad

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: Can you disable the "connected to Gear Fit" notification in the task bar/notification tray?

I wish this wasn't an ongoing notification and I can't figure out if I can disable it. Right now it's looking like I can't.

I have the same issue. Every time I take my watch off it constantly tells me when the bluetooth disconnects/reconnects when I move in and out of the range of my watch.

pantlesspenguin

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Re: Can you disable the "connected to Gear Fit" notification in the task bar/notification tray?

I have the same issue. Every time I take my watch off it constantly tells me when the bluetooth disconnects/reconnects when I move in and out of the range of my watch.

That's not what I'm referring to. I'm referring to this:

9zZ2jV9.png

Higa

May 10, 2015
Visit site

I have the same notification with my Pebble watch, as understand it. The notification must remain there, as long as there is a connection with the watch the notification shows.

Remove the notification and you lose your connection with phone. I think it has something to do with the Bluetooth connection. At least that's what the Pebble watch folks said.

Steve in Guam

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olalekan45