Notifications still show up on "dimmed" screen even when this feature is unchecked - after update

stando76

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Notifications still show up on "dimmed" screen even when this feature is unchecked - after update

Is anyone else experiencing this? It is really impacting the battery life of the gear live.
Stan

methods

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Notifications still show up on "dimmed" screen even when this feature is unchecked - after updat

Is anyone else experiencing this? It is really impacting the battery life of the gear live.
Stan
I have not experienced this at all. This started since the last update to the watch or to the wear app on the phone?
Check you have latest Android Wear app on your phone , Settings>Apps>Downloaded>Android Wear. Version should be 1.01.1379611. If you Mute notifications on your watch do all the notifications stop even when not dimmed? Since the setting for hiding notifications when dimmed is on the Wear app, have you tried a soft reset on your phone, to see if they will clear up the problem? Hold down the power button until the phone shuts off, even when the pop up windows comes up asking if you want to power off or airplane mode, just ignore it and keep holding down the power button until the Google logo appears.

stando76

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Re: Notifications still show up on "dimmed" screen even when this feature is unchecked - after updat

Thanks for the reply. I am very confident that it started after the last watch update.I do have the correct version of the App and also tried the soft reset and the notifications still appear on a dimmed screen. They do not appear when muted. I am using an HTC One Max, software 4.4.2, HTC Sense 6.0, Software Number 3.09.605.22. Watch Software Revision 4.4W.1 build KGW42N

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa