Crazy Bad Battery Life - (Example)

terrain

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Started off this AM with 100% green on an AT&T Gear S (Naked - no SIM) @ 6:30AM. One 5 mile run (not using any app on S, just pedometer) and by 1:00 PM zero battery. Was connected via BT all day but other than that very little use. This is less than half that I get with my G2. Have a Verizon w/Plan S arriving tomorrow and hope to see better battery life.

aitt

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Started off this AM with 100% green on an AT&T Gear S (Naked - no SIM) @ 6:30AM. One 5 mile run (not using any app on S, just pedometer) and by 1:00 PM zero battery. Was connected via BT all day but other than that very little use. This is less than half that I get with my G2. Have a Verizon w/Plan S arriving tomorrow and hope to see better battery life.

Was GPS on? Wifi?

Posted via the Android Central App

foxbat121

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
With a cell plan and using cell data connection (when not near your phone) your battery will drop even faster. I went out for a morning walk wearing watch alone this morning for 50-minutes. Started at 90%. Came back with 76%. No app running. No GPS usage. When I sit at home all day that BT connected to the phone, it drops much slower but still too fast. We will see after a week of usage. I learnt to not judge any new phone's battery life until a week has passed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez