Bluetooth not reconnecting

briankstan

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm having a strange issue that just started. When I get up and leave my desk my Gear S will disconnect from Bluetooth when I get out of range, it would always reconnect when I come sit back down at my desk. Here lately when I come back it doesn't reconnect via Bluetooth and will stay on remote connected or Gear only until I manually reconnect the Bluetooth.

any ideas on why or how to resolve this? phone is a t-mobile Note 4. thanks.

mountainbikermark

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
Have you tried rebooting the phone? Dumb question I know but I find this helps when mine sometimes does it.
I've got a app (Instant Settings) that sometimes doesn't reconnect when I come back in range a reboot of both the watch and phone does the trick so if just rebooting the phone doesn't work, perhaps rebooting both will. I use that app to change volume to silent or vibrate, Wi-Fi and or data network toggle on/off, location on/off, etc and what I mean reconnect is I try to use it and it can't find the phone.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

briankstan

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
I don't know what I did but it's working fine now. maybe there was a conflict with a Nikon App for my Camera that I installed. that's when I started having the issue. I removed the app and all seems to work fine now. just a strange interference I guess..