Hope for Verizon folks...

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I currently use mine with T-mobile, I feel like it's too little too late from Verizon. About the only way I would switch over would be if they had a one number service. I have no problem paying t-mobile 15 a month. If I ever switch over to Verizon for the watch, it'll be after I switch to the new unlimited plan.

Harlemknight

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I currently use mine with T-mobile, I feel like it's too little too late from Verizon. About the only way I would switch over would be if they had a one number service. I have no problem paying t-mobile 15 a month. If I ever switch over to Verizon for the watch, it'll be after I switch to the new unlimited plan.

How did you get a 15 dollar a month plan with T-mobile? What did you have to pay upfront. Tired of waiting on Verizon.

daves221

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Too bad VZW didn't have one WHEN THE WATCH WAS RELEASED as I would have bought it. Got the non LTE and it works great. Only way I would buy the VZW one is if they took mine as a trade in so that the only difference is the monthly fee. Otherwise too much trouble and loss to buy a VZW and sell this one.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
How did you get a 15 dollar a month plan with T-mobile? What did you have to pay upfront. Tired of waiting on Verizon.
I only paid 20 up front for activation. I bought the watch from Samsung. The plan I'm on on T-mobile is 500mb high speed data and unlimited talk and text. Music streaming doesn't count against it though so it works perfect for me. I think 15 is a good price.