Video Tutorial How to install Samsung usb Drivers Windows 7 Flawless

tecnica

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I just created a video tutorial on how to flawlessly install Samsung Moment usb drivers on any windows 7 version 32bit & 64bit since I have seen so many having problems getting them to work I figured I contribute in someway to help others out. Enjoy comments are welcome.

***UPDATED VIDEO SINCE THE ORIGINAL VIDEO WAS DELETED***

The new updated video is up
Youtube Location 1

alternate site
Location 2

Last edited:

Sammael

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
Very nice, and thanks! Now if I could just get them to install for the MacBooks the wife and I just picked up life would be perfect... lol

wtphoto

Feb 12, 2010
Visit site
ok so I watched the video and there is one thing I would like to know. when installing on win 7 64 do I still direct it to sasdadb2 or do I direct it to sasdadb in the x64 folder? I am going to be helping my boss install the 2.1 update and just want to make sure that I do this right.

audiopro69

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Watched the video and I have a question that I cant figure out.

Trying to install Sam/Moment USB Driver on Win 7 32bit Laptop for my wifes Moment.

When I plug the phone into the laptop, I do not see the normal windows automatic attempt to install driver followed by the failure notification as seen on video at 4min 42sec mark on the video. Therefore I do not get a "Other Devices" option in the Device Manager window on laptop. Do I need to toggle Developer Mode Off/On in the phone settings.

Any help would be appreciated.

AP

Jarisha

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Got to the last step installling the last driver, and the "Installing driver software..." dialog is stuck. Trying to close it brings up a scary dialog:
"Driver installation can't be canceled"

Suggestions?

rveach

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
This worked on getting the drivers installed, but my Samsung Fascinate keeps constantly disconnecting and reconnecting itself every few seconds which makes it impossible to access the SD drive. I have been able to work fast enough to mount the drive and view it, so it is working correctly for the most part.

One difference in your video is I only have 1 driver popup instead of 3.

Does anyone know what is wrong and how to fix it? I'm using Windows 7 64bit.

EDIT:
Wow talk about weird solution. I tried inserting the USB into one of my other slots and it works perfectly now without disconnecting me. Seems that 1 USB can't handle it for whatever reason.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87