Samsung KNOX when will they give us what they promised?

Colonels

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Part of the selling point of the Galaxy S4 was that KNOX would be included, it was in their press release and marketing blitz.

3 months later and nothing. Can we file a class action law suit against Samsung for this?

Dramer77

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
i just got a s4 last week , when i was going though apps to disable them , samsung knox is listed in the apps on the phone

Dramer77

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
it was there before the most recent update.. dunno what exactly its is or how to use it..lol gonna have to look into it.. i rem hearing about it when the s4 was first released

iFrosty

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Knox is something that you can't touch. It's encryption for your device.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

Colonels

May 1, 2013
Visit site
you are all incorrect. KNOX is supposed to act as an encrypted portion of your phone with its own apps that all run in an approved secure environment. You have to access this environment via a toggle switch but there is NONE available nor are there apps that are KNOX approved. From my understanding there will be specific KNOX approved apps and a KNOX store that you download from. Currently none of this is available. I do see the KNOX process and it may be running in background but just not able to access features yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38