Contest closed - 5 copies of The Android Developers Cookbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

trock70

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Like a few others here I have begun the journey into Android development. As a current beta user of AppInventor this could really be the bridge to get me to my destination as a pro!

bnsrinivas1

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
bnsrinivas

Tried to do development in iOS and recently moved to Android world with no guidance. Having a copy would help to learn and do magic!!

dgamer90

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Hey college student here at George Mason with plans on heading into the IT field or programming. I'm currently reading up on Java but an Android development book would be a great addition to my learning experience. I would love to start developing apps for great phones like Evo 4G and more. Good luck to everyone :).

brandokc

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I was an early adopter of Android and took the plunge into rooting about six months ago.
I have a fever and the only cure is developing. I need this book to feed the monkey. PLEASE!

D3V0L0

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Developer book!

I'm totally interested!

I've love to see more aviation-related apps out there, especially for helicopters. Us helicopter pilots are such a small group though... we're probably going to have to write our own apps.

bdotto14

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win this!!! I have been searching for a good guide to start with to write apps and learn more about the inner workings of Android!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ijulnesia