Android Central Giveaway: 10 Free Copies of Touiteur Premium!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kancept

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
I want to see local tweet searches. Its the only thing I keep using Tweetcaster for and the only thing I'm missing from Touituer.

hmmgamer55

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
hash tag chooser

one feature i want to see in this is adding a sort or hash tag chooser that twicca has. its helpful if you use the same one a lot basicly every time you use a hash tag in a tweet it remembers it and from then on you can pick it from a list for every new tweet. very handy

hmmgamer55

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
one feature i want to see in this is adding a sort of hash tag chooser that twicca has. its helpful if you use the same one a lot basicly every time you use a hash tag in a tweet it remembers it and from then on you can pick it from a list for every new tweet. very handy

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
One feature I would like to see is a sign on/off option.

I get a lot of tweets per day. Whenever I turn my phone on in the morning I get a notification saying I have 99 new tweets. I'd like to have an option to sign off at the end of the day and sign on in the morning without getting a notification of new tweets from the night before.

burnkitty

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I would like in app image viewing as well, instead of opening the browser to view the link. Even if it just starts off with support for twitpic as that site seems to be used the most.

foamman

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I would like to see Facebook and LinkedIn integration like tweetdeck as well as the ability to link to contacts as we do with Facebook.

synergy#AC

Feb 21, 2010
Visit site
I would like to see the ability to view my profile without having to search for myself.

The app is great so far and love the UI and uniqueness of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.