Android Central Giveaway: 10 Free Copies of Touiteur Premium!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guerrilla

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I'd love to see the "Users Colors" and "Bottom Bar Color" options be expanded. Being able to easily preview the bottom bar color without backing out to the home screen would be great. I also want to be able to choose the colors or choose a theme of colors for the Users Colors. Right now I've been changing certain users manually.

The major thing I'd like to see is a way to customize the bottom bar. I never use the Search button and would really like that to be "Jump to Top" and have Search inside the menu.

yanoe

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I think Touiteur itself is great already. Few additions I would like to see are, font color change, choose what kind of programs to put on bottom bar or place them in the users choice(i.e. messages,accounts,search), an option to place twitter name on the status notification bar, capable to place notification/bars in all directions (Left, right), choice to view the subject without going to use web. But really those are plus, like I said before Touiteur is great as it is.

tigher

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
The feature I miss the most after switching from Seesmic to Touiteur is the ability to search user nam/es only. It makes it a lot easier to find people to follow. I would also like to see the ability to change fon t color. On some background colors its hard to see the light gray, especially on the retweets.

No_ID#AC

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
I love the app so far and I use it as my primary client but I've held onto TweetCaster and Twidroid, as well, for a few reasons (no particular order).

I would love to be able to access My Profile from the menu to edit my info as well as add/remove users.

I would also like to be able to search for Nearby Tweets, based on GPS location (and perhaps set a distance option in miles...5,10,20,50).

I would also like the ability to create/delete lists as well as add/remove users to said lists.

I would also like to have a built-in image viewer for twitpic, tweetphoto, etc.

Also, an unread tweet counter (just a small bubble) overlaying the timeline, mentions, DMs, etc.

G

GenericMessage

I love how many fake profiles have showed up for just this one post lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter