Android Central Videos - Hide Home Touch Buttons?

Stwutter

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I have my LG G3 to hide the home touch buttons on a number of apps, and it works well.

I did notice today though, that, although the home buttons rightly don't appear on the Android Central app. as per my settings, they do appear when you play a video posted via the app.

I see that that the AC videos are YT ones, and there's no option to hide the home buttons for YT in the settings, but obviously this is because they auto hide when using the YT app. anyway. I wondering if this may be why they don't disappear on the AC app.?

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Hi,

I have my LG G3 to hide the home touch buttons on a number of apps, and it works well.

I did notice today though, that, although the home buttons rightly don't appear on the Android Central app. as per my settings, they do appear when you play a video posted via the app.

I see that that the AC videos are YT ones, and there's no option to hide the home buttons for YT in the settings, but obviously this is because they auto hide when using the YT app. anyway. I wondering if this may be why they don't disappear on the AC app.?

It's because of the way YT is implemented. Good suggestion, though.