sub-forum navigation seems slightly broken.

ManiacJoe

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
Forum > Android Apps, Browsers, Games & More > Android Apps > Android Applications > Instant Messaging > WhatsApp for Android

This is what the bread crumbs at the top of the page looks like from the "WhatsApp" forum.
The middle section of "android apps" > "android applications" seems broken as you cannot get to the sub-forum "android applications" from "android apps".

ManiacJoe

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
Bump for visibility.

It seems that the only way to get to the "instant messaging" forum or any of its sub-forums is to follow the chain of a moved message.

Mr Mendelli

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site
It seems to be broken for me as well, I would like to point something else out. have noticed in the app that if I go to the forums tab, then open the unanswered questions category I'm looped right back to the get help & give help category. This is just the first of several issues I've encountered while browsing the forums on AC.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I don't have an answer, but would like to point something else out. I don't know if this related, but I have noticed in the app that if I go to the forums tab, then tap on unanswered questions tab I'm looped right back to the get help and give help category. This is just the first of several issues I've encountered while browsing the forums on AC.
Yeah, unanswered threads doesn't work in the app, you need to open that link on Chrome or any other browser. If you don't get that selection menu try clearing defaults for the forums app.

Sorry for hijacking your thread, maniac_Joe. No idea about your problem, mate, I don't use the site much.Screenshot_20170507-151815.png

Mr Mendelli

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, unanswered threads doesn't work in the app, you need to open that link on Chrome or any other browser. If you don't get that selection menu try clearing defaults for the forums app.

Sorry for hijacking your thread, maniac_Joe. No idea about your problem, mate, I don't use the site much.View attachment 259427
I would think that of all places, the app would be able to navigate to the unanswered questions. I hope it gets fixed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty