I've got my new z5 compact

Ekaterinas

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
I came to z5c from LGG4 (which I used for a few months after iPhone 5s). LGG4 had a really great camera, but this lagging when waking was intolerable. And having really small hands it felt ridiculously difficult to use my LGG4 everyday, so I've sold it.
My first impressions of Z5c:
1. It's just the right size. It's ideal. I really like how it looks like, I like how it feels in my hands. I find this phone really beautiful
2. Overheating is the real issue here. It is really hot everytime I use it...
3. Fingerprint sensor is working flawlessly, it's really nice and fast. I love it
4. Screen is nice
5. As for now, works nice and fast
6. Camera... Disappointing. I snapped several shots in low light conditions (home, not sunny day) in superior auto (mainly my children) and the shots are bad. I really hoped I will like it and maybe I'm doing something wrong, but it's not as good as pictures taken from LGG4 unfortunately. I hope to see it performs good outdoors.

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Thanks for your thoughts on the phone. Does it overheat just with casual usage? From what I read about the phone, it uses v2.1 of the Snapdragon 810, which was supposed to fix the overheating issue. It's supposed to still get pretty warm when shooting 4K video, but during normal usage, it shouldn't. How's your cell signal? Poor signal can cause overheating, as the phone works harder to boost the signal.

Ekaterinas

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
HI, I installed few applications, watched something on Netflix, texted few messages...nothing unusual. Signal is fine. I'll see how it goes... Its not my first phone with overheating issue though... It happened with galaxy s3 as far as I remember and with iPhone 5s as well.

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What resolution was the Netflix video? Does Netflix stream in 4K? Devices can get pretty warm, even when streaming full HD.

guinnkevinr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I just got mine today and absolutely love it. It runs fast, fits great in hand and looks totally cool. I've owned a good amount of Android phones over the years and I've never been this happy with one.