wife's epic not updating market

jbuggydroid

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Hey everybody. So today I was messing with my wife's epic and noticed she still had the old market. I thought that was kinda weird since my epic now has the froyo market and has had it for a while. My queston is how can I update my wife's market to the froyo version?

jbuggydroid

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Wedll google has now made it to where the market updates seperately from the rom. They pushed out a silent update to the market that updates it to the froyo version which allows for automatic updating and puts comments in a seperate tab. It also includes the widget.

lafountain

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
It seems like the Silent update that was pushed wasn't pushed out to everyone. I know a few people when it was pushed said their Epic's got it, but mine hasn't gotten it and obviously I am not the only one since a few of you also say you haven't gotten it. In the original thread, I believe it was talked about how to manually update it.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I have the newest build SPH-D700 ECLAIR.DI18 and my market does not auto update. It is the same as stated. It tells me when an update is available but it doesn't auto update.