The "I've Got My Note 2" Thread!

almath

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Just got my note a couple of hours ago. Can't believe that i have up my GS III. Just four that two weeks ago. But i didn't want to buy a tablet and i wanted something that i could keep for a while. I really like it.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

Well did you try the keyboard one handed? :)

Sh3ngLong

May 16, 2010
Visit site
They tried hard not to sell it to you last week, what changed?

Different Sprint Rep. :) I saw the same guy there who denied me a Note II last week, but I dodged him and talked to another Sprint Rep and she sold to me the Note II outright without any problems.

Mom2Ninjas

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Got one in white. Which is a first for me since I normally go with gray or black phones. Really liking the phone so far, but I feel like an idiot since I have never really used touchwiz before. I have been a die hard HTC fan for a long time running. LOL

bclinger#IM

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
From the Ego 4G to the Galaxy S3 and 2 weeks later to the Note 2. I prefer Sense, but was able to successfully switch.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

htc evo 4g

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
For those of you that has had their white GN2s since launch, i have a question. Hows the condition of your white stylus? Has it gotten dirty or darker since youve used it? I know the white OG note stylus had gotten real real dirty and am hoping that they improved on it.

Thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
For those of you that has had their white GN2s since launch, i have a question. Hows the condition of your white stylus? Has it gotten dirty or darker since youve used it? I know the white OG note stylus had gotten real real dirty and am hoping that they improved on it.

Thanks

It looks the same as when I got it. But I'm certain if it got dirty I could wipe it clean.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2. Baddest phone on the planet.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
With this customizable background wallpaper messaging, can you make it different for each person that you text or is it the same for everyone?

It's for all contacts, you can't customize each individual one. If you you want to do that, you can download handcent in the play store.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Sdn2995

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I could not find the phone at any stores during Friday release weekend, I gave up and ordered it online around 4 on Saturday and got it on Monday,I was surprised I got the phone so quickly, If you can't find it I suggest you get it online.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums