New update for the Sprint GN2 - 2/13/2013

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I think they update phones by serial numbers like someone said and not by location. Hopefully it goes by the phones that update and not by the order of numbers only. I am so looking forward to using gwallet.

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Have to go into the apps and do what? Will the notifications start working after that? Would appreciate the help. Thanks

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

Had to just go into some, uninstall and reinstall others... (aka fb msgr)

Swyped from my Galaxy Note II on the Now Network

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Had to just go into some, uninstall and reinstall others... (aka fb msgr)

Swyped from my Galaxy Note II on the Now Network

After going into apps and then leaving it alone the notifications came back. Android is awesome. It just fixes itself most of the time.

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
We have LTE in Orlando 32828 for several weeks now...but have not gotten the update.

I wish they had lte in Disney orb at least near the resort hotels and most the Kissimmee area. That would make my trips even better. Sprint is horrible in some areas inside Disney properties. Verizon has great signal so I force roam while I'm there and that will keep me happy. Just can't forget to switch back at night so I don't go over my roaming data limit.

mr pnut

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
We have LTE in Orlando 32828 for several weeks now...but have not gotten the update.

To receive the update make sure you on stock ljc rom, also you can try to get the update by going to settings then go to application manager then go to All and look for google framework services and clear data then force stop it, then go back to software update and see if you get the update if it doesn't update the first time keep trying it was confirmed working.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
To receive the update make sure you on stock ljc rom, also you can try to get the update by going to settings then go to application manager then go to All and look for google framework services and clear data then force stop it, then go back to software update and see if you get the update if it doesn't update the first time keep trying it was confirmed working.

I did this atleast 50 times over the last 3 days. Nothing.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

mr pnut

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site

Also the best way to do it is which how I did it was downgrading back to lj1 with odin and then I got back to back updates.

Last edited:

DIPNINANOUT

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
When I had my galaxy n3xus there was a 4.0ics update I was eventually forced to update to simply because it wouldn't allow me too stay use play store without it

Sent from a android better than yours lol

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Also the best way to do it is which how I did it was downgrading back to lj1 with odin and then I got back to back updates.

I'm sorry, but downgrading to be able to update I do not recommend. I would wait. Things should not be this difficult.

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I go to Disney all the time, I also have sprint but do not experience the problems you say you have there. Also, I use their wifi which is FANTASTIC!

Inside Disney theme park it's fine. Inside most of their resorts is when it gets bad. I guess sprint didn't put enough towers near there. Plus the Disney Wi-Fi does not allow automatic reconnection, you have to open browser every time and accept the connection which is very annoying.

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site

Same here. I quit trying the frameworks option after my about 15th or 16th time. I will just wait for the official update push.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Same here. I quit trying the frameworks option after my about 15th or 16th time. I will just wait for the official update push.

Did it about 20 more times today. Think it is just a coincidence when this works for people. If it's not,, why has it not worked after 70 times lol