Magic Color / Wifi Led Controller

Joe Ferraino

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi folks,
Did a quick search and found no direct hits for my issue. I have a Wifi led controller and the supplied android application Magic Color V1.0. When started it prompts me with a message that my phone is not connected to the controller via Wifi. I am connected , i tried to remove/reinstall with the same results. It also came with an apple OSX version which i installed on an ipod touch and it worked from the start. I'd rather use my Note 2 with the large screen instead. I am current rooted running 4.3 Anyone else have any luck getting Magic Color to run? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Posted via Android Central App

Joe Ferraino

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Its actually called Magic Color. I've seen Led Magic Color but that program will not work with this controller. The developer also built Dream Color for OSX and has ported Magic Color over as well. I've downloaded both for the ipod and they both work, but i would rather use his android version for my note2.

Posted via Android Central App

sdscjd

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
I just moved from the iPhone 5 to the Samsung Galaxy S5 Active and cannot get neither Magic Color 1.0 (from the disk that came with the Wifi to control my Oracle Halos on my car) NOR Magic Color 2.0 (from Google Play) to work. I am connected to the LN001 network and it gets an IP but neither app will work. It worked on my iPhone. I sure hope we can find a solution. :(

bhogs74

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I just bought this Wifi LED Controller and I'm having the same problems. I also can't turn off the simulation switch. Has anyone here found the solution?

Thanks.

dndntsd

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
Problem solved!!!

Hey all. I had the same problem. Talked to the manufacturer Shenzhen Leynew Technology Co., Ltd about the issue. They sent me a newer version of the app called MagicColorV2. Works like a charm. (yes, I know we're not talking about LED Magic color)

I have attached the new version to this post (I hope). Let me know how it works out.

Attachments

• MagicColor_v2.apk
    1.2 MB · Views: 590

sdscjd

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
THANK YOU!!! IT WORKED! Finally! I had to remove (Uninstall) the Magi Color 1.0 and then installed the one you attached and it worked like a champ. You have to turn off the simulation mode (in setup, as it is on by default). U R DA MAN!!!! Thank you! Thank you!

Valeo692002

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
I downloaded them to my laptop and transferred to my Galaxy S5, now it works like a champ, thank you!
Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

ronfab1

Jan 27, 2016
Visit site
I hope someone is still paying attention to this thread. I just bought the WiFi300 controller and have a Samsung Note 4. I'm searching with the phone trying to find the android Magic Color V2 download for the phone app. My computer is a Mac Pro and I can't open the application on the CD disc that came with the controller. Does anyone have please the exact link where you were able to find the Magic Color V2 download for your recent model Samsung phone?