Not really feeling touchwiz. Question about launchers

bobby james

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded launcher pro. It's pretty cool, I like the clean look, but it won't let me create folders in the app drawer. Is there a launcher that will let me do this?

youngjediboy

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Go Launcher will allow u to & it's quite similar to lp

Thanks for the info! I'm new to Android in general, so I'm learning all of this right now. I'm also now crazy about the icons and theme of Touchwiz and glad that with the launchers there's so many more options!

Now to figure out where to start... there are a few launchers and so many different themes! Which themes are you guys using?

BRIVERS73

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the info! I'm new to Android in general, so I'm learning all of this right now. I'm also now crazy about the icons and theme of Touchwiz and glad that with the launchers there's so many more options!

Now to figure out where to start... there are a few launchers and so many different themes! Which themes are you guys using?

No problem chief. I personally don't run any themes I just swap wallpapers & change out the bottom dock now & then.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Add me as another fan of GoLauncher. Lots of additional apps and widgets you can download for it too. Plus, as a super side bonus, it's free! I've been digging into it pretty deep tonight and I'm liking what I'm seeing.

tuna83

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I used to use ADW EX and Launcher Pro Plus or whatever the paid version is..

I really liked them and then Go was released. I wasn't the biggest fan at first but they really have the best set up in my opinion now. It is what I run, no what could I ever deal with touchwiz.

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I use GO on my Coby tablet. Runs pretty smooth. What i like about GO and dont at the same time is almost every day there's dome kind of up date lol. Its great, shows that they care about it and want a good product out there but just bothers me a be that it happens so often. besides that its a great launcher and there keyboard is pretty nice as well .

Duggald

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Ye, GoLauncherEx is the stuff. Been using that bad boy for about a month. Toyed around with some other launchers when I got this (ADW, LauncherPro, SSKIN Butterfly, Zeam, Regina 3D, Launcher 7, Gingerbread Launcher), and haven't gone back to any of them.

As for folders, heres a quick look at them in Go Launcher;

In the App drawer, press menu, then new folder.

Choose a name, and go down the list, ticking the boxes of the apps you want in it.

Click finish and you're done.
(red boxes indicate what to press)

Easy as. :)

Last edited:

3slaters

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Coming from sense I was surprised to actually really like Touchwhiz so far. Love that you can find something that suits you though with android.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty