Accelerometer issue and a lock screen question

m.vasquez009

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Ok so I just got this phone and love it so far except for when I go into landscape mode when titling the phone on it's side by accident when txting or going through the settings and when I try to turn it back into portrait mode it does not go back the only way for me to fix this is to exit out all the way back to the homescreen and make sure I don't accidentally tilt it again to prevent this from happening..... Also, I'm using the lock screen setting where u have to draw a pattern u created to unlock it ,but form some reason when the phone is charging it will lag pretty bad and won't let me complete the process to unlock the phone so I'll have to wait and draw it really slow for it not to lag and unlock....has anyone else had these issues or can give me some advice ,. Thanks

chuckz28

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I would try to see if there is a screen lock widget in the market place that works. Should make it easier for you. As for the lock screen while charging, some have been reporting odd touchscreen behavior while charging the phone. If you are using the factory charger try a different outlet or a different name brand manufacturers charger and see if that helps out any.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty