Change the length of vibration?

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
Can I change the length of the vibration? When I get a new text the vibration is pretty long. I would like to have it shorter but seem to miss where I can do this.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
It's not possible in the stock SMS app. You can do it in GoSMS PRO though.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

BobHeubel

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi Brett - I'm the Haptics Evangelist for Immersion and I work with Android developers to build haptic technology into their apps. Depending on your device and skill level (not sure if you're a developer or just looking for an app to download to control vibration settings), I have a few recommendations for you.

For a preview of the customizable vibration settings when people call or text you, check out one of the apps developed through Immersion called ViBe in GooglePlay: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...NvbS5iYXNlMmFwcHMudmliZXMiXQ..&token=gSLFgVTC

Here's a link to our SDK if you're interested in building your own app: Download the MOTIV Developer Tools

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.. immersion.bob@gmail.com

gtoatley

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Vibration Notifier may do the trick also. I used it to make them longer, but you can set the time of vibration in milliseconds

bm069au

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
On KitKat 4.4
Settings, language and input, Xperia Keyboard (on a sony Z1) then the settings icon
then at the bottom of the next list, Sound and vibrate.

You then turn these on in Settings - Sounds as per above.

No developer mode or rooting needed :)

Cheers.

cyberdman

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
As long as the E4GT is updated to latest stock Jellybean, couldn't they just make their own custom vibrate pattern with only having it vibrate a little out the the time that it allows for recording. Custom vibrate ring you should be able to do this on your stock phone with no additional apps.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty