Kuban updater

dsx968

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
This app keeps FCing on me. I thought it might have been Nova since it's been real laggy on me but I switched back to TW and it still keeps closing.
I switched launchers and rebooted to no avail.
Any others having this problem?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
This app keeps FCing on me. I thought it might have been Nova since it's been real laggy on me but I switched back to TW and it still keeps closing.

Not all the time but occasionally it does. You should have posted this in the wicked thread. Dazed doesn't read anything here that i know of. I will ask the mods to move it.

Last edited:

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

I have a few quick questions for you. how often does it happen? Does this happen with a certain theme such as the Wicked Pink, the base rom or AnaKonda? And last question, are you using it on a different rom altogether?

Also... Could you try and determine if it happens in certain sections more often than in other sections?

dsx968

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
I was using it in Anakonda and now in straight Wicked blue.
It would happen mostly right after I tried to open it. If it did open then it would close from the New section.

Nicole Gamble

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
In regards to the Kuban updater I was twiddling with it & I'm unsure of what happened. But then I went to put the Wicked Pink into play on my phone & the screen came up that shows TWRP when doing the root & I thought I was changing to pink but instead it changed it back to my original stock sprint SGS3 theme. Pleaase tell me what I did wrong.
(Skunkape60 I'm asking you since you know my history) :-[
Please pay close attention to my signature & please don't be exasperated at my plea for help... --__--

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
In regards to the Kuban updater I was twiddling with it & I'm unsure of what happened. But then I went to put the Wicked Pink into play on my phone & the screen came up that shows TWRP when doing the root & I thought I was changing to pink but instead it changed it back to my original stock sprint SGS3 theme. Pleaase tell me what I did wrong.
(Skunkape60 I'm asking you since you know my history) :-[
Please pay close attention to my signature & please don't be exasperated at my plea for help... --__--

To me it sounds like you restored a Nandroid... Did you let the kuban updater flash the theme or did you flash it your self?

Ryan_Clark

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting this same issue.....maybe a couple times a day. I usually just reboot!