Problems receiving texts?

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Hello. Wondering if anyone else is having this problem. People are getting the texts I send but I'm not receiving theirs. If I restart my phone I get a days worth at once. Not a sprint issue I don't think, because my roommates aren't having the problem, just little ol me. Haven't factory reset yet but that's the next step.

Capthowdyy

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I had that exact problem last week. I got authorisation to go to a corporate at&t store to have my sim card changed out. The girl took my card out and put it into one of the iphones on display and all the texts that I didn't receive came up. So I gave them my s3 and they gave me a brand new s3. The problem is the phone. Go get it exchanged.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
The sprint phone doesn't have sim card. We are on a cdma network.
I think their point is their sim card was fine, so the problem is the phone. We don't have sim cards so the problem might be my phone and not the other stuff I'm trying. Though so far since I've gotten rid of Handcent I've been getting all my texts so hopefully it keeps up.

Capthowdyy

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
The sprint phone doesn't have sim card. We are on a cdma network.

Sorry I didn't know that. Based on my experience tho, I'd still see if it can be exchanged for a NEW one. I'd bet it's something you can't fix without exchanging it. Good luck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747