Words With Friends

Mr.P.

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone besides me stopped getting notifications for this game? If so how can i fix this problem? I've found that if i restart my phone the notification shows up.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

lafountain

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I stopped getting the updates too. I did a hard reset on my phone and it fixed it. I wonder if uninstalling and reinstalling would have done the same thing.

monkeydog

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
This happened to me after upgrading to Jelly Bean. I don't remember if there was an app upgrade as well. Either way, I think we need a bug fix, I don't think it's anything we can resolve.

freakout311style

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I had the same issue with a few games (this one, songpop, scramble with friends, dice with buddies) after upgrading to Jelly Bean. I found that if I deleted the cache and uninstalled the apps, rebooted then reinstalled them the alerts worked fine.

Strange that I had the issue only with games, but not regular apps like hotmail or facebook.

monkeydog

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I had the same issue with a few games (this one, songpop, scramble with friends, dice with buddies) after upgrading to Jelly Bean. I found that if I deleted the cache and uninstalled the apps, rebooted then reinstalled them the alerts worked fine.

Strange that I had the issue only with games, but not regular apps like hotmail or facebook.

Confirming that this worked for me. Notifications are back.

Mr.P.

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site

Thanks for your responses I'm gonna give this a try.

**UPDATE**
It worked!! Thanks again for the help.

Last edited:

Tracy Edger

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I have a different WWF issue. On my tablet (Trio Stealth) the board is so big that I can't see the entire thing. I can't figure out how to shrink it, it also doesn't scroll in order to see the whole board. Any suggestions?

Keith Patrick

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I have a different WWF issue. On my tablet (Trio Stealth) the board is so big that I can't see the entire thing. I can't figure out how to shrink it, it also doesn't scroll in order to see the whole board. Any suggestions?

I would start a new thread with your issue. This is for the Sprint GSIII no longer seeing notifications with WWF.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38