- 12-29-2012, 10:18 AM #2
- 12-31-2012, 05:20 PM #3
Re: Now that I'm rooted how do I delete apps I don't want?
And before deleting any apps, I'd suggest using Titanium to "freeze" them. Make sure your phone continues to work as expected. If you have no problems, then deleted them.
- 01-20-2013, 10:50 PM #4
- 17 Posts
I'm wondering because I rooted my phone but was so excited I was finally able to root, I forgot all about the backup before I flash any ROMs, themes, etc. I haven't done anything but the root because I don't want to rush into anything that'll brick my SGS3 (lol!).
Just to clarify: Once I backup my phone, that's the point@ which I can flash my chosen ROMs, Themes, etc.?
- By Stewby85 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 10-17-2014, 04:50 AM
- By lament in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 17Last Post: 03-24-2011, 11:29 PM
- By cronin1024 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 06-17-2010, 01:24 PM
- By sum spicy rice in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 12Last Post: 04-28-2010, 10:28 PM
- By mclarryjr in forum Android AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-21-2009, 02:05 AM