Default Sprint /Verizon/USCC S3/S4/S5 Note 2/Note 3 to Page Plus / Selectel Flashing Real 3G

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I want this to be a thread dedicated to help others to flash the mentioned devices to Page Plus / Selectel / Next-G / Service in REAL 3G....

I have been flashing phones for a several years now as a hobby and want to pass on some of my knowledge and advice to others making this transition.

A few things I want to do when time allows as I work a full time job and have a family.. (Not to mention my Flashing Phone Hobby)

1. Keep a list of PRL's that work with Page Plus with no roaming symbol...

2. Maintain a summary of how to get into Diag Mode on all phones and methods to get your SPC/MSL on Sprint Phones......

3. Post useful Apks,, 16 Digit Passwords, and other instructions on flashing the phones.......

4. Maintain a Current List of Page plus Sids for Flashing..........

5. Make this a thread that people can come to and discuss issues etc....

Now I am not good at writing Guides and truthfully at this time have no desire to do so, but I will however try my best to help you along the way when my time is available. So please I ask do not flood my Inbox with request for a guide etc. (Post here so others can contribute and everyone can learn together)

One thing I have learned over the years of flashing devices is its better to think it through and work by trial and error so you can truly learn the skill of performing successful flashes.

(Please everyone keep it civil and make this a community effort to help each and everyone)

Current Status is that I can pull Keys/Passwords on Verizon S3 / S4 / Note 2, Sprint S2 / S3 /S4 / Note 2, US Cellular S2 / S3 / S4 and Note 2 phones, Plus several other Phones and get REAL 3G with no donor on Page Plus / Selectel / Next-G....

(Again let me stress, please do not flood me with request to show you how to do this, as currently I will not post this information, I have my reasons and I hope you can respect that and use this thread for the other benefits you can get from it)

** Note: I did not include Verizon Prepaid or Straight Talk in this due to my beliefs that the cloning of esns/meids to obtain service is not LEGAL **

fri

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forums!

That's a rather ambitious project, as you've listed lots of interesting topics to cover. Perhaps you could start off by explaining what some of them mean and what they have to do with switching a phone from one carrier to another? Lots of us (myself included) are noobs when it comes to this area.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez