HTC One Update 1.31.651.2

DWS44

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Also posted this out in the main One forum post on this topic, but anyone else notice reduced sound quality on calls with folks on older non-hd voice phones since the update?

Since the update, I have a constant low-level hissing in the background of calls to landlines or, for instance, to my parents older cell phone. On top of the hissing, the sound quality of the other folks voices sounds much more "tinny" than before. Otherwise, the update has been fine for me, stability and connection wise, but the reduction of call sound quality has been disappointing.

ShipWreck

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Also posted this out in the main One forum post on this topic, but anyone else notice reduced sound quality on calls with folks on older non-hd voice phones since the update?

Since the update, I have a constant low-level hissing in the background of calls to landlines or, for instance, to my parents older cell phone. On top of the hissing, the sound quality of the other folks voices sounds much more "tinny" than before. Otherwise, the update has been fine for me, stability and connection wise, but the reduction of call sound quality has been disappointing.

Hmm that is strange I have not notice any sound quality on any of my devices so far so I will try to pay more attention to see if I notice anything but so far no issues.

bumpandrun

May 10, 2011
Visit site
My phone has been acting crazy since the update. When I plug in a charger it turns on bluetooth and turns my screen on and it doesn't shut off. Several times it has gone back to the home screen while I'm in the middle of something, one time my sound quit, and another time my facial recognition screen quit showing up. I have to reset it or turn it off to get whatever happens to fix.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Between my screen now flashing while using the keyboard. Signal degradation a three fold increase of dropped calls and the inability to hold a lte connection this update has not been good to me. I can't wait for the next update hopefully it fixes these issues if not then this phone will get the boot quickly.

kd0axs

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
Just installed the update in AZ. I have a theory on how these updates are distributed. With Sprint, it's how long you've been a customer consecutively on your line of service (launch day Palm Pre so 6/6/2009). With Google (and the Maps update it took me forever to get, compared to my girlfriend who got it at least a week ago) it's how long your Gmail account has been active (6/26/2011 - Evo 3D).

I think we can throw that theory out the window. I've been with Sprint since 2001, and I just got my update today.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4 Beta