Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 6 of 6
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ZiggSeVO
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default [KERNEL] franco.Kernel BLX | DEEP IDLE | LIVEOC | BFS/CFS

    Source/Link : [KERNEL] franco.Kernel BLX | DEEP IDLE | LIVEOC | BFS/CFS
    Designer: franciscofranco

    Please see the source/link above for kernel information and download/flashing. Please feel free to discuss anything concerning the kernel in this thread
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

    Default Re: [KERNEL] franco.Kernel BLX | DEEP IDLE | LIVEOC | BFS/CFS

    Looking forward to hearing user feedback on this kernel. It has been very talked about on the Nexus S and now his work is available for us on the NS4G.

    Flash away and start talking ! Supposed to be an excellent kernel.
  3. #3  

    Default

    AWESOME kernel, what else is there to say. Great on battery. Rock solid and fast as you could ask for. With CFS and BFS choices this rom is a must try. I have been using this since he dropped his first kernel and it only gets better with every update. How that happens with a already amazing kernel, I don't know but he's always tweaking something that just makes things better.

    Sent from my neXus s 4G
  4. #4  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul627g View Post
    Looking forward to hearing user feedback on this kernel. It has been very talked about on the Nexus S and now his work is available for us on the NS4G.

    Flash away and start talking ! Supposed to be an excellent kernel.
    Very snappy indeed.
    Flashed 2 days ago so battery usage should be normaled out today or tomorrow for a true eval. But here are my preliminaries

    Attachment 17574
    Attachment 17575
    Attachment 17576

    This us all at 110/880 slightly undervolted to around trinity levels.

    Attachment 17577
    Attachment 17578
    Attachment 17579

    Running on oxygen.


    Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    Paul627g likes this.
  5. #5  

    Default Re: [KERNEL] franco.Kernel BLX | DEEP IDLE | LIVEOC | BFS/CFS

    Quote Originally Posted by ZiggSeVO View Post
    Very snappy indeed.
    Flashed 2 days ago so battery usage should be normaled out today or tomorrow for a true eval. But here are my preliminaries

    This us all at 110/880 slightly undervolted to around trinity levels.
    Zigg-

    Questions:

    What version of Oxygen are you running?
    What version of the franco kernel are you running?
    What app are you using to change the CPU governor and voltages?

    I'm running the 08112011 version of franco and oxygen 2.3.1 and don't see any of the voltage options you are posting.

    EDIT: OK. NS Tools....
  6. #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kevincwelch View Post
    Zigg-

    Questions:

    What version of Oxygen are you running?
    What version of the franco kernel are you running?
    What app are you using to change the CPU governor and voltages?

    I'm running the 08112011 version of franco and oxygen 2.3.1 and don't see any of the voltage options you are posting.

    EDIT: OK. NS Tools....
    Yep ns tools. Also checked it with set CPU to make sure it stuck. Running oxygen 2.3 and Franco 0811 cfs.

    Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions