[KERNEL][ICS] Matr1x Kernels

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Anyone try the 18.0 version? I'm using it with CM9 Euroskank, and even though it is smooth, my battery life has tanked. I'm going to flash the CM9 optimized version to see if that helps.

I have not seen much if any drop off in battery life but have been running cm9 the whole time since cm9 is my preferred DD anyway.

dedeandmaddog

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Re: [KERNEL][GB][ICS] *Matr1x*

Anyone try the 18.0 version? I'm using it with CM9 Euroskank, and even though it is smooth, my battery life has tanked. I'm going to flash the CM9 optimized version to see if that helps.

Running this with NexusMV 4G ROM. My battery has been up and down, first couple of days my battery was not as good as 17.5, then had one "typical" day, then I had a horrible day (yesterday) and was down to 50% after just 6 hours, today I am getting awesome battery life again. :confused:

kevincwelch

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site

Version 19.0 is available.

Matr1x thread on xda

Changelog
v19.0 Updated kernel base to 3.0.28, added the updated SIO I/O Scheduler, added the 4.0.4 ICS code, added the Bigmem mod from the CM9 kernel, and added some performance tweaks.

Reactions: Paul627g

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Matr1x 19.5 just uploaded. Fixed wifi issues with the newer cm9 roms. I have tested and can confirm both wifi and wifi tethering is working with cm9.

kevincwelch

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Matr1x 19.5 just uploaded. Fixed wifi issues with the newer cm9 roms. I have tested and can confirm both wifi and wifi tethering is working with cm9.

I suppose I should just read the OP, but any other reason to upgrade from 19.0?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

You kids and your new kernels :p

I think my days are slowly coming to an end on the NS4G... Love it, been a great device but my upgrade is slowly coming closer (Sept 1) and I'm window shopping :)

kevincwelch

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site

You kids and your new kernels :p

I think my days are slowly coming to an end on the NS4G... Love it, been a great device but my upgrade is slowly coming closer (Sept 1) and I'm window shopping :)

Been thinking myself...but I have another year to go. So, I might have to bite the big one.

HTC Evo LTE? (it's a nice line)
GS III? (very sleek looking)
GNex? (kind of yesterday's news)

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I suppose I should just read the OP, but any other reason to upgrade from 19.0?

This is by far his best kernel. It is rock solid. I think he farted some magic dust into this build. I may never flash again as my phone has never run as well as it is right now.

kevincwelch

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site

This is by far his best kernel. It is rock solid. I think he farted some magic dust into this build. I may never flash again as my phone has never run as well as it is right now.

I just flashed the BFS version. I will hold my judgment until a few more days. Then try CFS for a few days. By then, version 20.0 will be out.

Are you still running lazy with wheatley when screen is off?

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I just flashed the BFS version. I will hold my judgment until a few more days. Then try CFS for a few days. By then, version 20.0 will be out.

Are you still running lazy with wheatley when screen is off?

I am also on the bfs version. Yup... Still on the 800/200 lazy and 200/400 Wheatley Screen off profile. :D

I'm having such good luck with matr1x 19.5 and euroskank kangs I don't know if I will be flashing anymore.

Last edited:

drummer7

May 16, 2010
Visit site

I am also on the bfs version. Yup... Still on the 800/200 lazy and 200/400 Wheatley Screen off profile. :D

I'm having such good luck with matr1x 19.5 and euroskank kangs I don't know if I will be flashing anymore.

Is there anyway to make a screen off profile without buying setcpu from the marketplace?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia