Did it send? Prob not

drummer7

May 16, 2010
Visit site
So literally every other text message i send out i get an alert saying message failed to send and theres a little red exclamation mark in the messaging app. I always copy the text and resend the message, but if i click message details on the text that failed to send it says "sent *timestamp*"

I was wondering if I'm constantly sending people double text messages (which people say i have done a few times) or i actually need to resend these messages. If google could fix this radio problem in the first place maybe I wouldn't have this problem to begin with...

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I know the answer is already posted here but I would like to post. (Just because I find the title of this post humorous).

Happens to me every once and a while in bad cell signal areas. Ends up sending anyways. I noticed it sent after it failed twice and I said forget it and later got a response to what I had thought didn't send.

I've been using google voice lately and have a similar problem. In low signal indoors it will get stuck in limbo saying sending. Locking up the screen and not doing anything. I have to hit the home button and then FC the app; or, hit the search button which will allow me to use the app... but as soon as I try and do something it FC's itself.

But then I look later at the log and it appears to have send sometimes. They really need to work that out of there. Even more annoying that the messaging app through non data.

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I have this problem as well. I've never drawn any correlation of signal, never paid enough attention tbh. Never happened a single time with my optimus but happens about once a day with the NS4G. Minor annoyance for me, not a deal breaker but certainly something I hope to see corrected in the future.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I have this problem as well. I've never drawn any correlation of signal, never paid enough attention tbh. Never happened a single time with my optimus but happens about once a day with the NS4G. Minor annoyance for me, not a deal breaker but certainly something I hope to see corrected in the future.

I've never had a problem in good to excellent signal. Only happens when at home with 0-1 bars 1x data. (That's how bad service is in my house. Yet I can go into a concrete building and get full bars of 3g in Queens.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch