1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Landscape or Portrait?

I'm just curious if must people use this phone in landscape or portrait mode must of the time. I almost always use portrait, unless I'm watching you-tube or something. I leave it in a portrait "dock" (stuck to my old palm touchstone) at the office and in my bedroom.

But it comes with a landscape kickstand, and a landscape dock. If that how most people use it?

Do you type portrait or landscape?

(I don't think tapatak does polls, so no poll.)

Default Re: Landscape or Portrait?

Same as you. Portrait, unless viewing a video.

When I'm holding the phone, it's portrait. When I sit the phone on my desk, I pop out the kickstand and it's landscape.

Global Posts
    4,501 Global Posts
    ROM
    Anthem_003

Protrait unless watching a video.
    "The worst foe lies within the self....."
    Get yourself some storage with Dropbox: http://db.tt/hWGiTCa

Portrait unless I am viewing a video or looking at a website that will not compress.
    "Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then do it."
    Robert Heinlein

depends on what im doing. i have to use the landscape keyboard as my thumbs are too big for portrait. other then that it depends on what im working on, some things look better in landscape others dont.
    = I C E D R E E =

Global Posts
    467 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 2.3.4 - Stock 4.0.4

I don't have a PHOTON , but I'm also using my OG MILESTONE (aka OG DROID) in Portrait mode 99% of the time , & I use landscape mode only for YouTube videos & Jimmy Pataya*

* Im addicted to Jimmy Pataya game , can't wait to try it on Tegra 2 phone

Portrait for me too most of the time including typing, although I've started typing in landscape more recently since I started using Perfect Keyboard. I love the Gingerbread keyboard, but since they made the newer screens a little narrower the gb keyboard is too small. The Perfect Keyboard is the same layout as the gb keyboard but u can modify the size. Plus, u can switch the landscape kb to a split kb which its great for portrait kb lovers.

Global Posts
    70 Global Posts

Landscape for everything I can

ROM
    KK 4.4.2

Portrait for the most part, landscape when browsing some websites and for watching videos. Also some games default to landscape.

Portrait for the most part as well. At first I was typing in the landscape mode because I was having a hard time pressing the right letter on the portrait keyboard. I have since used portrait more and I'm starting to get used to that keyboard. Landscape only when watching vids for the time being.