Lock Screen Question

whatdaS4

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I just purchased the s4 with the spigen slim armor s-view case (awesome case btw) and i had a question. For the first day after i put on the slim armor case when i open the case the lock screen would appear and i would have to swipe to get to the phone. Now when I open the case it just opens up directly to my phone. I was wondering if anyone could help me get it back to opening up with the lock screen. The main reason why it bothers me is because I am trying to utilize the lock screen widgets. Thanks!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, I just purchased the s4 with the spigen slim armor s-view case (awesome case btw) and i had a question. For the first day after i put on the slim armor case when i open the case the lock screen would appear and i would have to swipe to get to the phone. Now when I open the case it just opens up directly to my phone. I was wondering if anyone could help me get it back to opening up with the lock screen. The main reason why it bothers me is because I am trying to utilize the lock screen widgets. Thanks!

Welcome to the forums!
Dumb question, but You do have your lockscreen enabled, correct?

whatdaS4

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the forums!
Dumb question, but You do have your lockscreen enabled, correct?

Thanks for the welcoming!

lol.. Yes I do have it enabled. It is set on swipe, but when I switch to a different level of security (pin code) the lock screen does appear after opening the case, but i find that it makes the screen look rather unappealing. Also the lock screen works fine when the case is open and I use the power button. It just will not show up when i first open the case like it use to.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the welcoming!

lol.. Yes I do have it enabled. It is set on swipe, but when I switch to a different level of security (pin code) the lock screen does appear after opening the case, but i find that it makes the screen look rather unappealing. Also the lock screen works fine when the case is open and I use the power button. It just will not show up when i first open the case like it use to.

Sorry...had to ask. Many people ask questions like that, and I no longer assume such answers as yes.

Sent from a SlimROM S3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa