Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default 1 day left on my trial, can't find box and confused!

    Okay so after playing with this HTC Evo LTE for the last 13 days I still can't seem to get a good enough 3g signal to do anything with this stupid phone! I've called Sprint numerous of times and they've reset it and updated a thousands times to no avail. They did tell me that they have been working on the Towers in my area which is probably what's causing me issues and not the phone itself, Hmmm I could understand that if I wasn't having these issues in every area I've been in So I don't know if it's a device issue or a network issue, but I don't have time to figure it out!

    So I call the store and they tell me I can exchange it, but they have no more Htc Lte's in stock so their offering me the Samsung S3 which I'm not sure I even want, and in order to exchange my phone I was told I needed the box that it came in and Uhhh I can't find the box! So after all that rambling I just wanna know is the box mandatory? Do I keep the hone and hope it gets better after the Towers are updated (it does work great on wifi) Should I go back to my old Evo (since I was at least able to get 4g when I was at work) Only problem with this is I traded in the old evo when I got this one! SMH I don't know what the heck to do so any opinions, and or suggesting would be great right now!
    Palm Pre,Blackberry,HTC Evo 4g, HTC Evo LTE, Samsung Galaxy 2.10 Tablet, Samsung Galaxy S4
  2. #2  

    Default

    Just wait it out my friend. Call Sprint and ask for an Airave. It's totally free and works if you have broadband at home. What it does is boost the signal in your home, giving you 3G and voice coverage.

    Sent from my piece of expensive plastic and silicon.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: 1 day left on my trial, can't find box and confused!

    Quote Originally Posted by Downtown Taco View Post
    Just wait it out my friend. Call Sprint and ask for an Airave. It's totally free and works if you have broadband at home. What it does is boost the signal in your home, giving you 3G and voice coverage.

    Sent from my piece of expensive plastic and silicon.
    I have the airave and wifi at home so I get great service there, it's when I leave home my phone becomes a great big paper weight!
    Palm Pre,Blackberry,HTC Evo 4g, HTC Evo LTE, Samsung Galaxy 2.10 Tablet, Samsung Galaxy S4
  4. #4  

    Default Re: 1 day left on my trial, can't find box and confused!

    Quote Originally Posted by sasha View Post
    I have the airave and wifi at home so I get great service there, it's when I leave home my phone becomes a great big paper weight!
    Hello neighbor.
    Sprint is going through growing pains all over Chicago. I know this from personal & business experience.
    My company uses cellular modems (3G) for some specializd equipment, and we've had to stop using Sprint in many areas of the country. All Vzw & AT&T now.
    You'll pay more for Verizon, but so far my experience with them has been great.
    Never motivate an id10t because after that you will have a motivated id10t. See troll...
    Thanked by:
    sasha 
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: 1 day left on my trial, can't find box and confused!

    Quote Originally Posted by scaryhumor View Post
    Hello neighbor.
    Sprint is going through growing pains all over Chicago. I know this from personal & business experience.
    My company uses cellular modems (3G) for some specializd equipment, and we've had to stop using Sprint in many areas of the country. All Vzw & AT&T now.
    You'll pay more for Verizon, but so far my experience with them has been great.
    Yeah this sucks and the sad thing is Sprint don't even care, I've called and complained everyday since getting this phone and today they offered me a lousy 10 credit on my bill! I think I'll go back to the store return this phone let them reset my account back without the upgrade and when my contract runs I'll have to look into other carriers! smh
    Palm Pre,Blackberry,HTC Evo 4g, HTC Evo LTE, Samsung Galaxy 2.10 Tablet, Samsung Galaxy S4
  6. #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scaryhumor View Post
    Hello neighbor.
    Sprint is going through growing pains all over Chicago. I know this from personal & business experience.
    My company uses cellular modems (3G) for some specializd equipment, and we've had to stop using Sprint in many areas of the country. All Vzw & AT&T now.
    You'll pay more for Verizon, but so far my experience with them has been great.
    Exactly if you are not getting the coverage. Time to go somewhere else

    Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

Posting Permissions

B