Buying a Atrix? What else you getting with it?

What Accesories are you buying with the Atrix?

• Total voters

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Well I'm planning on getting the atrix. Im planning on getting the media dock and probably the regular dock, not sure about that laptop dock as the only times i can use it, would be at home and i have my house pc and laptop.

anon(41845)

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Someone needs to update the poll to include the car dock. I plan on getting all four of the docs available with this device. As for the laptop dock - I travel quite a bit and this would be a great device for working remotely and/or surfing the internet on a larger screen.

Man I can't wait for this phone to be released. I hope they have presales for the phone and allow you to order the accessories at the same time.

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I think the laptop dock is a great idea, and will be great for traveling, whether just on a road trip to another state, or by plane across the world. I might buy the multimedia dock too, but it depends on how expensive these all are.

Oh, and of course the car dock!
My only worry/wonder is that of leaving the cardock posted to the inner windshield like that...for safety reasons, would it be necessary to take that off every time I leave my car for longer than half an hour?

Obviously, people would have this trouble with GPS systems as well, but I've never owned one so I don't know. Is it common for thieves to see the cardock and want to break in for either the dock or to see what other goodies may be hidden around?

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
If I got this phone it would be with the laptop dock I think its cool as well its cool. The ability to have this on long trips would be great my wife could use cityville with the navigation going all at the same time I love it

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Well I'm planning on getting the atrix. Im planning on getting the media dock and probably the regular dock, not sure about that laptop dock as the only times i can use it, would be at home and i have my house pc and laptop.

I lost my best laptop to my wife when hers packed it in, and the back-up to my son because his game speed desktop is in his bedroom. I've been making do with my Milestone lately, so the dock becomes a cost effective alternative.
/Even factoring in an early buy-out and Carrier change.

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Is it common for thieves to see the cardock and want to break in for either the dock or to see what other goodies may be hidden around?

Milestone dock has been on the windshield of my car for 4 months now without problem. It's just a plastic cradle. As long as you take the phone with you everything will be good.

puja_g

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I am totally ditching my Blackberry for the Atrix. I probably will never get another Blackberry again, unless they come out with something really amazing, but even then.. I'm sure the OS will suck like it always has, ha.

btgrave

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
For those getting BOTH the regular dock and the multimedia dock.....why?

I would just get the multimedia dock and use that to charge my phone at the same time.

And I believe you can put the car dock on your dashboard instead of the windshield if you wanted.

I'll prob be getting the mm dock, car dock, and depending on price, the laptop dock too.

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
For me, would be that i would dock my multimedia dock to my tv and the regular one to my home pc. The reasoning behind it for me would be because my room and computer are literally across the house form each other. Dont feel like plugging and unplugging and carrying back and forth with the dock.

fractalbit

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Although impressive i am not interested very much in any of the docks since i already have a powerful desktop and laptop computer. So i will probably just get the atrix which by itself is extra cool :D

Ohhhh, i wish there was a TABLET dock! A screen, a battery and the phone would just slide inside it. Voila, you have a phone turned into a tablet!

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I really want the phone!

I will wait on a few reviews to make sure the Atrix is not buggy then get it. I will be replacing my captivate ASAP! Once the phone is working well, I might get the multimedia dock. I am on unlimited data with ATT, so I am excited to see they are getting some choices in Android! I think DFW will be one of the places they deploy their new network first.

dtboos

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
For those getting BOTH the regular dock and the multimedia dock.....why?

I would just get the multimedia dock and use that to charge my phone at the same time.

And I believe you can put the car dock on your dashboard instead of the windshield if you wanted.

I'll prob be getting the mm dock, car dock, and depending on price, the laptop dock too.

Leave multimedia dock in living room, keep regular dock at my bedside? :cool:

curney

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I will second the tablet dock idea. I wish my X could slip into my Tab. Sounds dirty......

Although impressive i am not interested very much in any of the docks since i already have a powerful desktop and laptop computer. So i will probably just get the atrix which by itself is extra cool :D

Ohhhh, i wish there was a TABLET dock! A screen, a battery and the phone would just slide inside it. Voila, you have a phone turned into a tablet!

textiaac

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site

Same here. I will only buy the multimedia dock for my tv if i get sick of using dlna. I am mainly getting this phone cause im sick of iOS and a 2 core sounds bad ass to me.

textiaac

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Correct me if im wrong but aren't the multimedia dock and the pc dock one in the same.

Also, the regular dock is useless. Is any one willing to shell out over 50 bucks just so they dont have to plug their phone into the charger directly?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez