Our good Devs at XDA is cooking something up!

textiaac

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
So I was doing my daily XDA run through and seeing what I can learn today. Then I came accross this thread.

{DEV} Lets get Dock with out Buying a Dock - xda-developers

It looks like our friends are figureing out a way to have the Webtop app come up with just the HDMI cable with no need for the Dock. You know how much this would save people? Wooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds good to me, cant wait to use it on my 52" TV!

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Sounds good to me, cant wait to use it on my 52" TV!

Yes sir! I got a 50" here at the house and Im sure webtop would look great on it. I wanted to get the dock I really did. But its pricey and I dont know if I want to drop that kind of dough for a dock that charges my phone and gives me that access. If they can get the HDMI cable to pull up Webtop, whats the point. Just gotta get a bluetooth keyboard and mouse and were good to go!

OiZO

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
just finished reading all the posts in that thread. Looks like its close to if not already working. Will be awesome when they iron out the kinks and we can all webtop on our big screens.

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Im not quite sure honestly, but it does seem to be something simple like that. I love the dock but I really dont love the price. Its insane for that dock. Im pretty confident that these guys will get this going. You got some extremely smart people on that forum and thanks to them, android stays addicting. lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramhja11