No multi-tasking on AT&T Note 2

bellamyepl

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
is rooting on a mac as easy as you say it is? 10 minutes? I have never rooted but always wanted to.. just seems too complicated.. lol.. jailbreaking seems a million times easier.. helpful pointers would be appreciated.. thanks

bellamyepl

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Because that's the simple/quick fix for the ops problem. Rooting and getting a fully working multiview ROM takes less than 10 mins from start to finish with no I'll side effects.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

is rooting on a mac as easy as you say it is? 10 minutes? I have never rooted but always wanted to.. just seems too complicated.. lol.. jailbreaking seems a million times easier.. helpful pointers would be appreciated.. thanks

Cat FiveComedy

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
I just got my Galaxy Note 2 on Dec 10th and I'm not happy that the multitasking feature every commercial boasts about this phone having, has not made it to my device. Honestly, that's the feature I was anticipating the most. I'm seriously considering returning this phone. Who wants something half assed for a full price and two year commitment.

CRSO

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I just got my Galaxy Note 2 on Dec 10th and I'm not happy that the multitasking feature every commercial boasts about this phone having, has not made it to my device. Honestly, that's the feature I was anticipating the most. I'm seriously considering returning this phone. Who wants something half assed for a full price and two year commitment.

It will be around shortly. I would return the phone because of it. The note 2 is boss.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Cmatt1971

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Even without multiview enabled yet the Note 2 is a beast, I have it on mine and while its nice I don't find myself using it as much as I thought I would.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317

MatroxD

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Yes it is a beast! But they need to enable and have what they stated in the feature list. The device should function as designed and confirm to those specs. Not a set that the "carrier" thinks we need. The decision to purchase this device was based off that desire. Whether or not a person uses a feature should be left up to them and not the carrier.

I think of it as a situation of better to have and not need to use, than not have the ability to use at all.

UsedName

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
When tge new update comes out we're all be sitting around with our fantastic GN2 wounder how did we all not get along with out it?!? :)

Tezzo2Timez

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
These updates are useless.....you cant even get multitasking for the galaxy note 2 on AT&T....if anyone please can you tell me how to get the multitasking part??

MatroxD

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Honestly, and I had to see it to believe it, the only way to get it at the moment, along with Android 4.1.2 is to follow the thread I believe above regarding the multitasking. It's easy, it works fantastic, and is available now if you want to go that route. I don't know your need, but I just had to do what I had to. Unless something just off the charts his wrong, I can't see anyone messing this up.

It's that easy! But it depends once again on your need/want level.

MatroxD

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Thank you, I don't know the thread on there. I just knew how to get to it.

Though, I may actually begin fainting xda. A lot of great activity happens on there.

UsedName

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Well It seems like T-mobile will roll out the 4.1.2 update this week Dec. 19
Hope AT&T will do the same....at least before Christmas!!

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site

If that is a big feature for you, you should return it and consider getting it after it gets updated with that feature if you do not want to root etc.

Slingbox

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Well It seems like T-mobile will roll out the 4.1.2 update this week Dec. 19
Hope AT&T will do the same....at least before Christmas!!
T-mob update is 4.1.1 base which is pretty sad really seeing
International 4.1.2 has been available for some time now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95