Moving apps to my SD card

ElmhurstTom

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
Does my SD card need to be formatted a certain way for apps to be moved to it? I have the Move2card app or something like that but when I go into an app to move it I don't see an option to move it.

This is a Sandisk 64gb ultra 10 sd card. The sandisk app I downloaded is crap.

Any ideas?
Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Does my SD card need to be formatted a certain way for apps to be moved to it? I have the Move2card app or something like that but when I go into an app to move it I don't see an option to move it.

This is a Sandisk 64gb ultra 10 sd card. The sandisk app I downloaded is crap.

Any ideas?
Thanks

You can not move apps2SD card everything else yes apps no. At least thats how it is in the Verizon version

james27007

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
From what I understand it is a Jelly Bean thing, not a Note 2 thing. So far I do not know of any JB phones that can move apps to the external sdcard. (However it might be possible with root?)

ElmhurstTom

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the responses. I appreciate them both. As an Android newbie I just wanted to make sure I was not doing something wrong.

Shafan

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
Hey....
I just bought a 32 gb class 10 sandisk sd card and I want to move all the apps that I have downloaded on the external card. Is it possible and please do tell me the steps as well?
One more thing is that, some of my friends told me mx player is the best out of all the apps in order to watch videos especially 720p or 1080p movies but I myself find the default player quite ok. Should I download mx player?.....kind of confused.....
Thanks a lot

james27007

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Hey....
I just bought a 32 gb class 10 sandisk sd card and I want to move all the apps that I have downloaded on the external card. Is it possible and please do tell me the steps as well?
One more thing is that, some of my friends told me mx player is the best out of all the apps in order to watch videos especially 720p or 1080p movies but I myself find the default player quite ok. Should I download mx player?.....kind of confused.....
Thanks a lot

For your 1st question, please reread my post and DroidXcon's post.

As for your secound question, MX Player is good, but I just use the stock video player.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glda19