Moving apps to my SD card
Does my SD card need to be formatted a certain way for apps to be moved to it? I have the Move2card app or something like that but when I go into an app to move it I don't see an option to move it.
This is a Sandisk 64gb ultra 10 sd card. The sandisk app I downloaded is crap.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
- 12-13-2012, 06:55 PM #2
- 12-13-2012, 08:46 PM #3
- 01-05-2013, 10:00 AM #5
- 1 Posts
Re: Moving apps to my SD card
I just bought a 32 gb class 10 sandisk sd card and I want to move all the apps that I have downloaded on the external card. Is it possible and please do tell me the steps as well?
One more thing is that, some of my friends told me mx player is the best out of all the apps in order to watch videos especially 720p or 1080p movies but I myself find the default player quite ok. Should I download mx player?.....kind of confused.....
Thanks a lot
- 01-05-2013, 10:06 AM #6
- By SirNickselot in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 4Last Post: 06-27-2011, 01:05 PM
- By withravenoushunger in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 25Last Post: 03-29-2011, 08:34 PM
- By xombie.hunter in forum HTC myTouch 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2010, 12:24 PM
- By o2bnclemson in forum Android AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-08-2010, 03:39 PM
- By jayelarex in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 08-03-2010, 12:07 PM